We’re two weeks into 2019 and its taken me that same amount of time to decide what my word of the year would be. I want 2019 to be the year of CONSISTENCY. I want to consistently meet my goals and occasionally exceed them. I want to become consistent with my mental health, finances and workout goals. I want to blog on a consistent M,W,F schedule (so far, so good). I realize that in order for me to become a better human and to always meet the goals and expectations I have for myself I have to be consistent in the way I live my life. Now that my word for 2019 is live, I wanted to share the 5 goals I have for myself that aren’t too personal to share.
- Build my savings account (did you know 40% of Americans cant afford a $500 emergency)
- Keep the M,W,F blog schedule
- Learn final cut pro and affinity to bring a fun element to DYFB
- Cross two places off my bucket list
- Hit my gym goals – all gains 2019, no loss!
If it isn’t too personal to share, drop a comment below on one goal you have for 2019!