I wanted to try a different style of post today. You will get an outfit but instead of me talking about said outfit I am giving you 10+ podcasts I have been living for these days!
- Monster : The Atlanta Monster – black man killing young black boys in Atlanta, Georgia during the height of racial tensions – totally sucks you in.
- Monster: The Zodiac Killer – a look into the rise of the zodiac killer and those who tried to find him (if he’s still alive we have no idea who he is)
- The Drop Out – centers around Elizabeth Holmes and her company Theranos – an absolute mindfuck and reminds you just how far being a stereotypical rich white girl can get you
- American Scandal: New York State of Crime – Eliot Spitzer, need I say more.
- Unspeakable Crime: The Killing of Jessica Chambers – I orginally watched this story come together on Oxygen channel and knew I would be tuned in once it went live as a podcast
- Dr Death – a doctor who should not be allowed to practice any sort of medicine maiming and killing patients. WILD.
- Dirty John – woman meets man on dating app, falling in love and he tries to kill her daughter. whew, its good.
- Democracy Now
- The Young Turks
Mix of Everything:
- Bitch Bible
- Second Life
- House of Carbs
- Freakanomics Radio
Outfit Details: Pants – Forever21 | Jacket & sweater – Gap | Sneakers – Adidas | Sunnies – Quay